Jay S. Nokkeo, DMD
Meet Dr. Jay Nokkeo
Dr. Jay Nokkeo is a board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Dr. Nokkeo started in dentistry as a dental assistant during his undergraduate years at Rutgers University. From there he went on to complete dental school at Temple University.
Dr. Nokkeo did his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Washington Hospital Center, where he is now on the attending staff. He is also an attending staff member at Children’s National Medical Center.
Dr. Jay Nokkeo is a:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- and serves on several Dental Committees within the Local Dental Societies
Dr. Nokkeo has received numerous awards throughout his dental career and education as has been named in the WASHINGTONIAN “Best Dentists/Oral Surgeons” series multiple times.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Nokkeo, please use the form below or call our office: Integrative Oral & Facial Surgery in McLean VA Phone Number 703-388-2889.